The Unified team is thrilled to be presenting our first Social Marketing Summit, which kicks off tomorrow, Thursday October 17 as part of TechWeek NYC at 82Mercer. We’re honored and grateful to have thought leaders from Edelman, GE, GroupM, H&R Block, Microsoft, and Oracle joining us onstage. A few tickets remain for interested marketers at the link above.
The full schedule follows below:
9:30 AM Welcome Keynote: Sheldon Owen, CEO, Unified
9:45 AM Panel: How Social Impacts Thriving Organizations
- Beth Goza, Sr. Social Media Marketing Manager, Microsoft
- Scott Gulbransen, Director, Social Business, H&R Block
- Cassel Kroll, Vice President, Media Strategy, Edelman Digital
- Paul Marcum, Director, Global Digital Marketing & Programming, GE
- Moderator: Calvin Lui, President and Chief Strategy Officer, Unified
10:25 AM Panel: How Social Impacts Tech Stacks and Data Sets
- David Turner is Vice President, Technology at Unified
- Dr. Hagen Wenzek, Former CTO, Mediabrands
- Salman Ansari, Principal Software Engineer, Oracle Social
- Anthony Katsur, Former CEO, Maxifier and Former GM, MediaMath
- Moderator: Jonathan Yarmis, Principal Analyst at Yarmis Group and Hfs Research Fellow
11 AM: Fireside Chat: How Social Impacts Global Marketing
- Rob Norman, Chief Digital Officer, GroupM
- Sheldon Owen, CEO, Unified
11:45 AM: The Future of Social Marketing
- Jason Beckerman, Chief Product Officer, Unified
In addition, at 1 PM Unified CEO Sheldon Owen and Chief Product Officer Jason Beckerman will provide their perspectives on The State of Social Marketing, immediately following TechWeek’s official kickoff as the NYC mayoral candidates’ discuss their plans for New York’s tech economy.
We’ll be on hand providing photos and updates on social channels - follow #unifiedsummit to get in on the action.